Monday, January 23, 2012

The Week In Food

Monday (last week) - Nothing.
Tuesday - 2 low fat chocolate mousses, 2 slices of pizza (I was really hungry at the movie thing in college and I can't turn down free pizza when I'm hungry) and afterward I met some friends who got KFC and well one of them is my chicken buddy and took great offence when I turned down a piece of his chicken so I had to eat it. So Tuesday wasn't a good day.
Wednesday - Fasted.
Thursday - Fasted.
Friday - I woke up and almost fainted getting out of bed. My heart was racing and I started getting tunnel vision. It took me over two hours to get dressed, brush my hair and put on some make up because I had to keep lying down. So I drank a small glass of orange juice and a pint of water. Ate one small piece of dark chocolate and had one piece of crispbread. Not a lot of calories. Under 100. But it covered the possibility of me being dehydrated or having low blood sugar. I felt alot better later on in the day but getting into college and having to sit through a two hour lab and dissect a worm is not fun when you feel faint.
That night I also had a 3 in 1 from the chinese. Healthy, I know.
Saturday - Saturday I ate alot. I had a hamburger and 4 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds. I had roast chicken fillets and mashed potatoes when I got home and then I had a slice of cake I backed at my friends house.
Sunday - I stayed in a friends house Saturday night and we stayed in bed until at least 5pm the next day. It was such a lazy day. When we got up we didn't do much else. But I ended up craving pizza and of course I cracked. Also ate alot of kit kats and aero chocolate. So That's two days bad eating. It'll be made up for this week.
Today (monday) - I ate a toasted cheese sandwhich for breakfast so that's well over enough for today. I'm hungry but i've no appetite so I doubt that'll be too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment