Sunday, April 1, 2012

I found a new way to lose weight fast =D

I call it, the 'broke' diet =/

I'm so broke. I have €6 in my bank account and I can't even get that out unless I go into the bank and that's not going to happen. I get €50 every Tuesday night but petrols so expensive that's pretty much where all my money goes.

I'm owed at least €400 from various people but they don't have any money to give back to me, at least not just yet so until then i'm on the broke diet.

I'm barely at home these days and with no spare money I have to wait until I get home if I really want to eat something.

But I've started getting really bad pains in my abdomen. Not quite where my stomach is, kinda above, back a bit and to the right (so towards my right hand) my stomach. It hurts when I suck in or push my belly out and to make it feel better I have to suck in as far as a can and push in with my fingers for a minute or so a few times and eventually the pain will subside.
   This started happening the last day and my friend said It's from hunger. I'd eaten noodles before I left the house that day so I was thinking in my head that it isn't hunger, I'd eaten loads sure (I at at half 12, it was about half 4 or 5 at this point). So I told her I wasn't hungry and this keeps happening. She said it's from prolonged hunger and my other friend kind of sniggered and I'm almost certain they threw each other a sly glance. Maybe I'm being paranoid but it's like they know something or they're making fun of me for not eating. Lately I haven't been eating because I'm broke but back when I was in school with them I'd eat like a mouse and they always commented on it, always asking questions etc.
   It sort of hurt me though, that my friend kept telling me that the only reason I'm getting these sharp shooting pains is because I'm hungry. I ate a full dinner yesterday for my boyfriends sisters birthday and I was in agony afterwards. It can't be hunger. I hope something isn't wrong. I hope I haven't given myself a hole in my stomach or something equally fun =(

Stay Safe
XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment