Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I actually fainted

So as you all know I went to a four day house party last week. I was taking yokes (E) as I'm sure I've said before so of course I wasn't eating.

  On the Friday morning I felt alright, better than I'd thought I'd be anyways, but I did feel really faint. Whenever I was standing for a long time my vision would start to go fuzzy and I'd lose all my energy. It was ok for a while since I could just sit down and I'd be right as rain in no time.  But later in the morning I got up and went over to a mirror to do my hair. There were no places to sit down near the mirror or places to leave down my hair straightener so when my vision started to go and I felt faint again I just tried to push through it. I leaned against the wardrobe and took deep breaths in the hope i'd subside. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the floor directly under where i'd been leaning on the wardrobe. I was still holding my hair straightener and everything. One of my friends was on the bed in the room and looked so confused when I turned round to her. She said one minute I was just standing there the next I fell straight down. 

  I've never and I mean never fainted before. I've felt like I was going to faint many times but actually dropping like a fly? Nope, never happened before. It felt weird.


  I kinda liked it =/

No comments:

Post a Comment