Sunday, August 14, 2011

First fast in god knows

Yay! I've finally done it and fasted again. It's been too long. I used to fast practically every single weekday. What happened? I started binging that's what! And I was so desperate not to gain weight through these binges I even resorted to trying to purge, thanks to my hopeless gag-reflex only 2 of these attemps were successfull and I didn't cross over to Bulimia.
All my attempts to break my binging cycle failed....till now! Yippee! You guys have no idea how happy I am. I know it seems silly. A one day fast is nothing sure, but it's the principle. I've been at home alone all day with free reign of the fridge and a car to make easy and quick journeys to the shop, with cravings for 99 ice cream cones that are still present and the shop is still selling them for another 45 mins, it's not too late my brain is telling me, there's still a chance to get a lovely creamy ice cream cone. Fuck off brain! Not today!

And now I have tomorrow to focus on. It's not too hard to fast when your at home alone all day when your minds set but it's another story when your out being bombarded by your cravings head on. I used to be good at sitting there drinking only water while my friends ordered proper dinners. What changed? I'm meant to be going to town tomorrow with two friends and this'll be my test because one of them loves food and whenever I ask her where she wants to go next in town she'll name out some fast food place or cheap restaurant.
Tuesday I'm going to the gym with a friend and after I'll just keep telling myself not to ruin all my time spent in the gym getting some disguisting greesy fast food in the village which is what she'll want to do.
Then Wednesday I get my Leaving Cert results and I'm going out that night, I'll be drinking vodka and orange juice because that's the lowest calorie drink I can think of that I like but I'll also have 6 mini cans of kopenburg mixed fruit because it's a celebration day (hopsfully)
So finers crossed that now until Wednesday will be good days at least.

Stay Strong
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment