Thursday, August 25, 2011

One step forward, 500 back

Crying again today.
And I'm back blaming other people.
Why do I do that? I know i'm the only one responsible.

My Dad asked why I spend all day in my room when I know I have one hundred and one jobs to do in not enough time and I told him it's because I'm stupid. He didn't like that. But I am. I know I need to get out of bed in the mornings. I know I need to finish cleaning my room (I was cleaning out all my old school books so my desk's empty for college but I gave up half way though and no the floors covered in books).

I'm so afraid of falling back into depression but it feels like nothing I do is helping me. Everything I do has more negative side affects than positive ones. Everything I say makes people angry at me, I hate it.

I start college soon and when I was reading about food on campus in the introduction booklet I actually pictured myself sitting at one of the cafes in one of the pictures they had staring at some food and thinking about how I can't eat it and I didn't want it. It was weird.

The intro booklet also had a section in relation to on campus doters and counsellors and the counsellors are free, I might go to one but I'm afraid. I won't go till I'm desperate, right now I'm in the early stages of depression, I can feel myself sinking deeper but that's just what it seems like when I think back to last time. I'll do all I can not to get as bad as last time, even if that means risking people finding out and going to a counsellor.

Bye, I guess.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment