Thursday, August 18, 2011

Forget planning, here's what really happened

So I always plan what I want to do in the upcoming days or weeks but I'm having a new approach. I'm going to post how my week actually goes, not just my plan, because I don't tend to do that.

Sooooo

So far this week I fasted Sunday and did the 100 workout , on Monday I did the 100 workout and fasted till about 11pm when my friends bought me food which I then tried to purge but only got a little bit up,  I fasted tuesday and went to the gym for an hour and did the 100 workout again too, fasted Wednesday but went out drinking as I got my final school results and had to celebrate but drinking on an empty stomach's not good and I got really sick so doubt much of the drink calories were properly absorbed, after I passed out in my friends bed I woke up and felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks so I had some noodles, then today I had to have dinner and I also had a bit of a binge on pasta and cheese toasties =( so today was bad but tomorrow I'm fasting and going to the gym to make up up for it and I'm fasting saturday and restricting Sunday.

But this wouldn't be one of my posts if I didn't plan just a little bit haha
So I plan to restrict Monday, fast tuesday and fast for as long as possible Wednesday but I'm going to a music festival with friends to see Eminem so I'll bring safe foods incase I feel faint coz it gets hot inside those crowds, then I can't fast Thursday but I'll do the 100 worout and some dancing in the afternoon and then I'm meeting Keith at around dinner time and I usually end up cooking him dinner =/ but we'll work it off later ;) then Fast Friday AND Saturday as my Dad's gone away and go kayacking or to the gym if I have the time :) I'll update again soon with how next week goes =)

Stay Safe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment