Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't....stop.....binging!

I just spend ten minutes hitting my stomach with a can of hairspray really hard.

Why on earth can I not break out of this? I'm convinced I've, as they say, ED jumped but I think this is just more to do with my general EDNOSity. It just never lasts this long. I've binged 5 days straight and twice more this month but with a gap or restricting. I want college to just start already so I can go back to being distracted. I'm good at controlling myself at school so college should be the same, plus I'm walking loads at college because I have to walk back into town twice to meet my boyfriend on his breaks (at 1pm and at 4:45pm and then back to college) and my lectures are spaced apart some days and it's a BIG campus. The last day I packed my set lunch and food for the day and I stuck to it till I got home but I got home at 2pm while on normal days I'd be in the library till 6 so that won't happen when college is in full swing. I have such good intentions, veg and safe foods only and just water, no drinking alcohol more than twice a month and gym after college at least 4 times a week. No breaks at college, keep busy and moving or go to the river if I need a rest but no sitting with friends while they eat, that will attract attention. So I have high hopes....now I'm just waiting for them to burn.

Fingers crossed things will turn out different this time.
Stay save
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment