Monday, January 24, 2011

Yay and =(

So today I started late study and it's so weird getting home and having an hour before it's time to go to bed. Annoying too. Today I ate 250 calories (2 packets of melba toast (75x2) and two apples (40x2)) which I'm very happy with. I told my Dad I went to a restaurant and got a full dinner. So that's the yay part.

The =( part. My friend C, her mom drops her dinner down to her and she eats in in the car. My friends told me to sit in the backseat while she ate it and her mom started asking what I had for my dinner. I told her I'm getting dinner when I go home and she said "oh no you can't eat so late it's very unhealthy! I can bring you down dinner too if you like? I'll bring extra tomorrow." ...... 
My friend C is like the only friend I have that does late study so it's not like I can't come with her to her mom when she gets her dinner and I can't lie and tell her mom I got something with C is right there. I might have to tell C i'm going home for dinner and go wait in my car but that'll be a last resort. Mabye I can tell her I'm going home and drive down the road a bit then go for a walk. I'm so sick of lying but I should have guessed it wouldn't be easy. C eats so much! Compared to her I might as well be eating dust! She's always telling me to buy sweets and cookies and junk when she goes to buy stuff and I don't. Usually I just distract her with more food and it's grand but she's going to notice eventually. I am spending twelve hours a day with her technically.

I want to fast tomorrow but I might have to leave it till wednesday so I have more time to think of a way to get around C and her mother.
I have a half day thursday so I'll have to have a proper dinner then and I definetly want to fast at least one day before then, two'd be great though.

I'll figure something out.
Bye for now.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment