Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Long Time

So I haven't written in a while. I kinda forgot I'd started a blog. But I'll try write more often, I promise. Even though I have no followers so no one reads these. Ah well, I'm doing this for me, because I suck at keeping a journal, and I'd like to keep something to look back on when i'm older.

So Christmas sucked. But I'd prepared myself for this, I knew it'd be terrible. On a plus side I'm able to resist all the junk around the house, I haven't really eaten it (except for binges of course), There's at least three big toblerones 4 boxes of jaffa cakes in the next room and I have no plans to eat them. We were given a box of celebrations and i'm proud to say I only ate about 20 sweets (spread out over two weeks) as oppose to the entire box in one go.
My brother got me tickets to the music festival Oxegen, I can't wait to go =D
And my Dad got me tickets to see the Script.

So Oxegen is my new goal, I hate setting goals, make me look like i'm on a diet, but I need goals, I'm like that, I need to plan things in advance.
I would Love to be 84lbs by then, so a loss of 51lbs in 27 weeks or just under 2 lbs (1.89) a week. Which seems reachable. But I know as I reach 100 and under I'll be barely losing a pound a week so I'm desperate to get to 100 as fast as possible.

So today is the 2nd of January 2011. (It's going to take me forever to get used to writing 2011 rather than 2010) Today I fasted, to kick off the new year. I feel terrible. I ate a mini milky way earlier, (took me about an hour) and I felt so bad after. Guilty and sick. I'm going to drink a bucket load of water after this, that might make me feel better. I don't even care if I gain loads in water weight, I don't mind water wight, It goes away over night anyways.

I'm cleaning out my room at the moment. It's over half way done. I just have to go through my wardrobe and give all the stuff I don't wear or doesn't fit anymore to the clothes bank, then go through my desk and get rid of any junk in there I don't need. I love when I clean out my room. When it's all clean and tidy and decluttered I feel clean and tidy and decluttered and refreshed and I spend more time in my room doing homework and reading which is good =)

So far this year has started out good, now lets see if the following 363 days are equally good.

No comments:

Post a Comment