Thursday, March 10, 2011

2 months left!

I had a shock today. But while most people are getting a shock due to the fact that there isn't much time left before the leaving cert starts, i'm shocked at how little time I have left to get down to my goal weight for Summer and I need to take proper advantage of doing late study. I was doing great for ages but my own greed got the better of me and now I only really restrict or eat what I classify as normal (ie 1000-1500) but I want to fast! I need to lose 30lbs by the um 17th of June I think it is. So ya I'm going to start going to the gym every sunday for two hours. I went yesterday and I was burning 525 calories per/hr according to the machine when I was on the tredmill but I spent an hour on the air walker and only burnt 300 calories. Then I bunt a further 200 on the treadmill so 500 total in like 45 mins.This Sunday I want to burn at least 1000 in the gym and then i'm going to go swimming. My Dad's gone away again so I can stay in there all ady if I wantt to lol. I'd love to try burn 3500 cals in one go so I can lose a pound but that'd take like 7 hours? so Ya I won;'t be doing that.

It's my friend Clara's birthday on Sunday but her party is on Saturday and I'm baking her a cake, loads of cuupcakes and making home made choclates for her with Megan tomorrow. Then on Saturday we're going drinking in town and I know well i'll end up binging on chinese food or something. Then next week it's st.Patricks day and we have the Thursday and Friday off so I can't fast those days so I really, really, unbelievably want to fast Monday to Wednesday. I'll do it! Positive thinking! =D
Oh who am I kidding? I've the worst fricking control =(

But I won't let that bring me down. I'm losing, slowly, but still losing. I can fell it. Not on the scales. They haven't changed yet but I can feel it when I wake up. My gap is definetly returning and my legs are much more toned too. My calves are really toned! and when I stand with my arms against my sides they don't cause fat to push out on my upperarms (I really don't know how to explain this but basically my arms are thinner) and my stomach is flatter in the mornings, now to have it flat all day.

Oh and I got some of my mocks back. So far I have 325 points with 600 being the most you can get. I still have two more to get back too. I got the total possible amount of marks that I could get in LCVP which is a distinction or the equivilent to a C1 in a normal class so 70 points there. Then I got an A2 in Biology and Home Ec so that's 90 points in each. I got 74% in English which is 1% off a B2 so sadly I only got a B3 so that's 75 points. I'm getting French back tomorrow and Geography soon. Then I'll get Irish and maths back but I only need to use the points from my 6 best subjects and that won't include maths or Irish.
If I get this good in the actual Leaving Cert I'll be the happiest girl in the world.

And a quick update about Steven. We had a half day yesterday so I asked him if he wanted to hang out after school. He said he had to cook dinner but he could hang out for like 40 minutes so we just sat in my car in his estate. I really tried to make conversation but he's not the best at making conversation. He told me he's not great at talking to girls so taking that into account it went well. He still doesn't really talk to me in school but I walked out with him after school today and I made so much of an effort to have a good conversation with him with no silences or pauses and it worked, there were none. And I got to give him a proper hug for once, usually the're awkward quick ones in the halls where one of us is kinda sideways. He's going to oxegen this summer and I'm going too and I really hope we start going out properly so we can go together. I'd love that so much. Plus he loves Coldplay as much as I do and Coldplay are going. I can't wait!
Oh and on a slightly creepy note, I love the way he smells! I'm not sure if he wears some sort of lynx stuff or something or if it's just him naturally (If it's him naturally then wow that's amazing lol) but mmm I could still smell him when I was in study after hugging him. That sounds so weird I know but if you could smell him you'd understand.

Well sorry now that was more than a quick not on Steven and here I thought I was going to talk about my food life. Stupid food life <.<
So ya, sorry if I haven't got too much to say about my um food life, it's been the sme for a while now, it usually changes with the weather but no, for once it's steady. Steadily bad that is.

Talk soon, I'll try have better food news. Mabye next time I come on I'll magically be 30lbs lighter and at my first goal. And mabye pigs will fly. *Fingers crossed*
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment