Friday, March 4, 2011

Fasting for Charity and the people who annoy me

As I was saying yesterday, people in my school were fasting today for the Trocaire Charity fast. So today the majority of people were doing their fasts. The amount of people I wanted to shout at."Oh i'm soooo hungry I haven't eaten since last night!" Okay so I get that for normal people that's a long time but I hadn't eaten in almost two days and I wasn't complaining. Not that i'd dare complain. Now some of the girls who were fasting weren't annoying, I understand people get hungry, I get hungry, but at least they were only saying things like "I'm started to feel hungry now, and it's break so I feel like I should be eating" but then there were the few who were walking around clutching their stomachs and acting like they could keel over any minute. Their facebook status's are about how they're counting down the last few hours before they can go back to stuffing their faces and forget this whole experience. Isn't the fast meant to make them think about how the starving people in Third world contries have to live? I;m sure they don't have a deadlined finish time and a hot meal waiting for them. I'm just glad the fast is over and I won't have to hear them all complain about going a few freaking hours without stupid food.

I on the other hand ate one apple today because my Dad keeps buying me more and I feel bad when they go off. Plus I don't count fruits when I fast unless I eat alot of them. So I fasted from Wednesday night until today at like half 6. Which is good for me and I'm pleased. I also weighed myself and I'm down 4lbs so I'm 131lbs at the moment but some of that is water weight but not all of it because usually when I fast I only lose to about 133lbs so I lose 2lbs so I'm hoping i'm now 133lbs natural weight which would be great because I've only really been restricting lately and I know it's better in the long run not to lose through fasting. But I'm still planning on fasting this Monday and Tuesday or at least two days between Monday and Thursday.

Also for anyone who's interested the thing with Steven is going okay, I didn't hang around with him today because he was doing something for some teacher but I walked down with him after school and he was actually texting me back earlier (He's not great with the texting though, he's very inconsistent) and he told Thomas (Who told Tanya, who told me) that he was saying he liked me yesterday which means he isn't getting sick of what I feels like stalking but my friends assure me is just what you do when you want to hang around with the guy you like. I'm going to try and play hard to get now (Well not really, I'm just not going to text him all weekend and on Monday I'll be all like "Oh hi, how was your weekend? Ya mine was great thanks, Alright see ya later" and then I won't hang round with his group at break and I won't go over to him after school but we'll see if he comes over to me because I've make it clear I want him to at least say goodbye to me before he leaves school). It's crazy how young I feel about all this! It's crazy lol.

I feel thinner today too =)
My gap is returning due to my nightly exercises (Now I'm doing this thing where I hold a weight with both hands and stand straight with it raised above my head. Then I squat down and touch the weight off the floor. Then I stand up straight and onto my tip-toes really fast and then I repeat it over and over again making sure I have my back straight and my tummy sucked in tightly) and I can fell my upper arms getting firmer and smaller (I hold the weight over my head and then lower my arms backwards over my back and then lift them back up again, I seen this in some magazine and I think it works, it's working so far anyways).
I can't wait to start runnign again, Now I just have to somehow find some free time during the day when the sun is out.

See ya.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment