Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fire!!!

My school went on fire today.

Nothing major. The alarm went off and no one took it serious, the teachers kept telling us to go back to class but then they went back around to all the classes saying to go outside. It was all very odd. When ew were outside I asked a girl in my class if she smelt smoke and when I turned around there was smoke coming from the roof of the wood work room. Two firebrigades and an ambulance came then and they put out the fire.Turns out one of the machines in the wood work room caught fire while the teacher was using it. No one was hurt though thank god. It was quite funny really. We've always joked that some day the fire alarm will go off and it'll be real and no one will take it seriously and well for once, that happened.

I ate an apple today in school and that's all I planned to eat but with the fire we got sent home early and study was cancelled so I had to have dinner (One pork chop, two pieces of brocolli, two baby potatoes and a slice of cake my dad baked. Stupid Cake <.< )
On Tuesday I ate some of that cake too (I must add it's low calorie, low fat cake so I guess it could be worse, it could have been chocolate cake. Plus I had it early in the morning which is better than at night) and I had some noodles too which I'm extremely guilty about (360 cals).
So my plan this week is failing (Completely!) but I will not give up this time so easily. Tomorrow I WILL only eat an apple and a tangerine in school and I WILL drink 3 litres of water and I WILL go to bed early and get at least 8 hours solid sleep and I WILL do at least a half hour of concentrated strenght woekouts and I WILL talk to Steven in school.......

Ya I couldn't talk to him in school so that side of my plan also failed. I keep walking past where he hangs out (beside his locker with his friends) but every time I walked past he wasn't there and then literally a minute later he showed up but by then I'd already passed. I was texting him all through tuesday though and that was good, I liked just talking to him. He didn't say goodbye on tuesday though and I test him saying "No goodbye? =(" and he text back saying "So sorry, forgive me? =)" and then today after the fire incident, I text him saying "Guess I won't get my goodbye today either =( Stupid fire" and he didn't text back. I get paranoid when people don't text back which may be silly but that's just me. So I was expecting not to hear from him but then when I was standing outside Subway talking to Clara and Orla he came up behind me and put his arm around my waist and gave me a kinda half hug and said something about goodbye but I didn't really hear properly. I was sorta surprised so I just stood there. I wish I'd turned round and hugged him back or asked him if he wasn't in a rush home if he'd like to hang round the village for a while or ask him if he wanted a lift home or well anything.
It's because I'm socially awkward. I can't do anything right in socail situations. But tomorrow I've got to try harder to talk to him in school. He came up to me when I was with my friends so I should be able to go up to him when he's with his friends. I'm just being stupid and over thinking things now.

So tomorrow WILL be better (See how I'm trying to be positive? ) and soon I will be thin and in control again. Oh and also, I was thinking about what I should give up for Easter and I'm thinking anything that's unhealthy. Well that'll be what I'll call it to my friends but to me it'll be anything I classify as sugary, fatty, greasy, heavy, overly starchy or just anything that makes me feel guilty. If I tell people I can't eat Junk foods then they may help me avoid binges because I tend to binge on junk when I'm with friends.

Stay Strong.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment