Monday, February 28, 2011

Fatty Mc Fat Fat

Nanananana FATMAN (or girl)

I feel so fat today. Like I am fat but today I feel all awkward and like extra fat. Just more than usual. Doesn't help that I had to eat loads today. My dad made me really. (Chicken kiev and chips - I went to a restaurant/bar place with my Dad, Rice and 4 squares of chocloate - I've no one to blame for this but myself and one chicken fillet with more chips - My dad cooked it and went and bought chips for the chip shop, don't know why he's practically made me have two dinners today) So ya I had a lot and I'm really surprised every time I get on the scales and it hasn't changed, I'm expecting it to have moved up by at least 5 pounds.

My dad's going away tomorrow again (I think, unless he's changed his plans last minute) and it's also my first day back to school so that's great news. There's also nothing in the house foodwise so that's even beter news. I'm planning on getting up and spending lots of time making myself look nice and pretty and doing lots of strenght exercises before school.Then I'm going to try and actually concentrate in school but I'm also going to hang out with Steven for a little while (I'll talk more about what's happened with him in a minute) and then I'll study loads in after school study rather than reading a book or drawing or making meal plans like I tend to do a lot (Study actually burns so many calories =D and the brain works best using fatty acids so that's another plus, who knew boring old study could be so helpful?). So tomorrow I'm fasting and I want to fast on Wednesday too and then restrict to 100cals (3 rice cakes and a few sprays of that one cal butter spray) on Thursday and fast in school on Friday but I'm going to get contacts after school on Friday so I won't be at study so my Dad may feed me, we'll see.

My skin is terrible lately! It's making me really self concious. Great, another thing to add to my self-loathing list. =C I'm also low on foundation and I won't be able to get more till Saturday so that means a week of using my back up one which is too dark as I'm really pale in winter. That or I'll just use concealor.

Right so update on Steven. I was really bored yesterday so when he fiinally text back I asked him if he wasned to hang out for a bit. So I drive down to the village and picked him up and we drove around for a bit. I wasn't sure where we were going but we ended up parked behind the school. I was trying to find a song to put on that we'd both like but I haen't a clue what kind of music he likes. I told him I couldn't find a good song so he took out his IPod and let me look through it and surprise surprise he actually had loads of stuff on it I listen to. He also told me he hates rap so hooray! I can't stand rap (Eminem excluded). He said he like drum and base though....
So we were talking for a little while but I was being my shy old self to it was only small talk. Then he said something along the lines of "Well come on I didn't come here for nothing" and leant over and kissed me. I hadn't enough time to take in what he said but I really hope he didn't mean it in a way like "I'm only here to shift ya, I couldn't care less about you really". I decided I didn't care though and just went with it. I won't going into great detail but we ended up in the back seat lol. Then I told him I wanted to go for a walk because I wanted to talk to him but I just didn't know what to say and we ended up making out again on our walk. Some walk, we got about ten meters from the car. I dropped him home then and when I was driving home I passed a bunch of lads in his estate and they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me. It was weird. I was texting him today which was good so fingers crossed I'll get a proper conversation out of him tomorrow.

This blog is during into a different sort of blog now isn't it. Sorry about that.I promise I'll have some low figures to share soon ;)

Speak soon.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment