Monday, February 14, 2011

Finally

A good day for once. Good by my standards of course. Of course there's always room for improvement but I don't feel to guilty today.

I did good in my mock exams (today was biology and Irish) and at lunch I 'ate' melba toast (aka I pretended to eat it when my friends were looking but I really just crushed it in my hand and threw it on the grass for the birds) and I ate half a packet of melba toast before late study at 6 o clock (threw the other half away when my friend went down to get her dinner off her mom) and I ate two roses sweets (caramel ones, my favourite) as my friend's mom gave her a bag of roses sweets and she doesn't like them (I'm glad I only had two, gave the rest away to other people).
When I got home my dad told me there was chicken in the fridge and noodles for my dinner. He also baked these half cupcake, half scone things. I'm not hungry though so I will not ruin a good day.

I have a splitting headache now and tomorrow probably won't go well. I have only one exam in the morning (english) and I might sign out after and come home while everyone else does their exam (for the subjects I don't do) and I should never be left in a house alone when hungry. Should be a law or something.

 I'm going to stick on some music in my room now, do my strength workout for half an hour, read and then i'll get an early night and mabye that'll help my headache. I really hope i'm not dehydrated, if I am I won't be able to get an accurite weight at my next weigh in. I'll bring 3 litres of water to school tomorrow. That should solve the problem (unless I'm not dehydrated).

Anyways. Nighty night.
Stay strong <3
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment