Sunday, February 27, 2011

Partay!

So I went to a guy in my year's 18th Birthday last night. I hadn't expected it to be too good. Just alright. I got served which was great, didn't even need to use my fake ID. I did a vodka shot with Sean, the guy who's birthday it was. He's so fricking hot and he's probably the only noce good looking guy in my year. I bought him a shot and he was telling me that he was trying to get a slideshow of him as a baby up on the projector but they wouldn't let him and then he started showing me the back of his phone where his girlfriend Sadbh carved her name. He looked so sad at that moment, I felt really sorry for him. I asked him where she was even though I already knew she was in Ciprus and then we did the shot and he gave me and hug and a kiss on the cheek and said thanks and that he'll talk to me later.
  Then I went dancing with a few of the girls from school and then I met This guy called David when I was helping a friend who was really drunk get outside. David's really nice and I sorta like him but I just want to be friends with him, he's dead on. So I convinced him to do a shot of purple Haze (his friend told me to get one as they were out of Vodka). Then I went to the bathroom and when I came back they were all gone so I went looking for them in the smoking area. I found them but I didn't really want to walk straight over to them so I went to my other friends and stared talking to them. That's when this guy called Steven  came over. Now all night prior to this a guy called Eoin kept asking my friend Tanya to ask me if i'll get with him. He's liked me since like 3rd year so for like 2-3 years.I don't like him at all, not even as a friend, he's an idiot. This guy Steven came over and asked me if I'd get with Eoin. Now I used to like Steven in 3rd year and Tanya actually told him on the last day of school but he had a girlfriend I didn't know about so nothing happened. When I told him I really didn't like Eoin he went off to tell Eoin but couldn't find him. I on the other hand had and he was sorta behind me, so when I seen Steven walking back towards me asking where he was I sorta turned him round saying "Well he's difinetly not over there". Then my friend Clara came over and stood behind steven pointing at him and winking to me. Then Steven put his arm around my waist and when Clara left he started saying stuff about how he remembered what Tanya said to him in 3rd year about me liking him. And I ended up kissing him and then everyone was saying stuff beside us so we went inside.
  So ya we made out for a long time lol but I'm really glad, I needed that after the whole Otto business (Not sure I've mentioned that on here but he's my ex and It's taking me ages to get over him because he keeps coming back and then fuking off again) We had to keep moving because people kept interupting us and at one point we were sprawled on the couch in the corner of the room, Classy I know ;) When the party was over he said he was walking to the village to get a cab with his friends back to their house and I was also walking to the village to get home so we walked together. He gave me his hoodie which was really sweet 'cause it was freezing out and that meant he would be cold. So everytime he said it was cold I gave him a hug to try and warm him up. We walked together with one of his arms around my waist and we held hands too which Was also sweets because he could have easily just called a taxi to colect him from the bar, they don't charge extra but I think he actually wanted to spend those extra few minutes together. Oh and another sweets thing he did was dance with me despite his pleas that he hates and can't dance but he did anyways just to keep me happy.
  On the walk his friends kept joking that I was secretely a vampire because I gave him a terrible hicky. Oops. I was afraid I'd give a bad hicky you see, one that was barely visible so I went all out and ended up leaving him with a really bad bruise. Two actually. Mine isn't bad at all but I still have to hide it from my Dad. When we were saying goodbye I kissed him on his neck and said sorry for the bruise which made him laugh and He told me I could hold onto his hoodie but I gave it back anyways although It would have been nice to keep it and then I'd have a reason to go up and talk to him in school on Tueday. He also told me he'd text me but then realised he didn't have my number so he asked me to text him and I could get his number off Tanya. I already have his number though. His brother gave it to me ages ago (Long story, one I can barely remember). I didn't want to text him too soon though, can't seem despearte or anything but Tanya text me this morning and told me he text her looking for my number but she told him she'd ask me if that was okay first. She text him back my number when I told her it was okay but he never text me so I decided I should text him since that's wha we agrgeed on. I text him saying "Hey, It's Lisa C= How's the neck? lol " But he hasn't text back. He siad last night he had no credit but he did say something about having free calls and texts to meteor and I'm with Meteor. My phone number says I'm with Vodafone though so He might think I'm not. I'm just going to have to wait and see him on Tuesday I suppose. I feel so weird right now though, like I'm much younger than I am. An innocent little school girl or something. I'm definetly not the kind of girl who checks her phone every five minutes hoping for a text from some guy or who gets butterflies in her stomach every time she gets a text because it could be from him. I just hope it's not awkward in school and that mabye he wasn't drunk last night so that he doesn't regret anything. He didn't seem drunk.

On a food side of things, I can't wait to get back to school simply because I miss the regime. I miss the ability of being able to avoid food for so long and when I go back I want to fast and restrict to under 200 cals a day. Drink pleanty of water as my skins taking a turn for the worse and I want to get back into my bedtime exercise regime. If anything happens with Steven I'm going to have to step this up a notch, Gota look good ;). He's really thin, like lean. He has the start of a six pack so he's not too big and bulky, just as I like 'em ;) So I know if anyhing did happen with him I'd go back to how I was when I was going out with Otto. Otto is so thin and he never eats so that made me not eat either, like He always ended up force feeding me because he'd notice me not eating. Steven does eat though because unlike Otto he's normal so It'd be harder to avoid eating like I used to but also, If the guy isn't fat and I feel like I'm heavier than them my appetite disappears in seconds and it'll stay gone for weeks.

Apologise for the long winded blog updats but I just wanted to write this stuff down. It's nice to have a place to talk about all these things and unlike in keeping a written Diary this isn't really private. A written diary is so private that I may as well just keep everything in my mind unspoken and locked up with the key thrown off a bridge. Even if no one reads my blog at least it's not private and I won't know if no one reads it, and as they say, what you don't know can't hurt you.

Bye lovelies.
Stay strong and wish me luck with this guy ;)
XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment