Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slight progress...I suppose

Right, so Tuesday went okay, actually no it really didn't. I realised that my English exam wasn't until the afternoon so I stayed home that morning. At 11am I had chicken and noodles (145 cals for the noodles, 200 cals for the chicken) and then after I really really wanted popcorn(350 cals). I managed to hold off the craving for about an hour but then I cracked and I made some. I ate half of it and brought the rest to school (If I'm going to eat my friends have to at least see as proof). Then my friend bought me a cookie <.< (140 cals)
When I got home after study my dad told me I could either eat the mince in the fridge or this weight watchers microwave dinner theing he'd bought me (344 cals total but I didn't eat the sauce so I'd say 270 cals)
 Total: 1,105 cals
Now I know that's not too bad, it's hardly a binge (At least it was spaced out throughout the day) but still, I really could have avoided the popcorn and possibly the cookie if I protested enough.

Today I ate an apple at lunch (30 cals, it was small and I didn't eat it all) and then I didn't have anything before study because my friend C wasn't there and none of the other girls would notice my not eating. When I got home however my dad had bought me two fancy cupcakes from Dublin where he was today and I had to eat them. He told me they were expensive which made me feel really bad when I thought about throwing them away or giving them to my friends in school tomorrow. So I ate them (350 cals each?) and now I'm going into binge mode. It's all that sugar, it just triggers my brain to want MORE. I might have the mince in the fridge. There isn't much there and I can still manage to eat under 1000 cals today if I use 1 cal butter frying spray to cook it and skip to carbs. Ugh, stupid cupcakes <.<

 On an exam note, they went great today and tuesday but tomorrow is going to be terrible. Geography and Maths paper 2. Ya I'm prepared to fail. Oh well. I'm more focused on trying to think of a way to get to go to a birthday party on Saturday. The guy who's birthday it is is SOOO hot =D and he's nice too =)

Peace out,
Stay strong,
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment